Create an Anchor and link to it in a topic
How do I link to content inside of a topic rather than just to a specific topic?
You can link to a marker inside of another or the current topic by using Anchors. To do this you need to create an Anchor and then link to this Anchor.
To create an Anchor:
- Find the text you want to link to
- Go to the Format Menu | Insert Anchor
- Specify a name and click Ok
You now have an anchor you can link to.
Next create the crosslink:
- Find the text you want to link from
- Highlight the text
- Click on Create Bookmark (Ctrl-O)
- Find the current topic in the drop down or with the search option
- Click on the Add Anchor checkbox
- Type in the name of the Anchor you assigned above
Comment or report problem with topic